Anupama :Fans of Rupali Ganguly set a trending sensation “Hum rahe na rahe, Anupamaa chalte rahe”

anupama, anupama parameswaran, anupama written update, anupama written episode
anupama serial, anupama upcoming story 
anupama upcoming twist, anupama cast
anupama spoilers, anupama parameswaran age
upcoming story of anupam, anupama latest news


"Hum rahe na rahe, Anupamaa chalte rahe" 



The trending hashtag "Hum rahe na rahe, Anupamaa chalte rahe" is being used by Rupali Ganguly's supporters to praise her incredible journey in the famous show.

Anupama has won the hearts of viewers since its debut in 2020, catapulting it to the top of the TRP ratings week after week.

Rupali recently expressed her gratitude for the overwhelming support and adoration she has received from the audience in an interview. "Playing Anupamaa has been an exciting ride for me," she said. 

Anupamaa Latest Episode with Shocking News

I love it when people call me Anupama because it makes me feel proud. I'm inspired and motivated by the audience's love to live each day with energy and positivity.

When considering why she decided to accept the position, Rupali said, "After I took a maternity leave from my job, but when the possibility to play Anupamaa presented itself, I opted to take it. I am so grateful to Anupamaa for earning the audience's utmost respect. 

Since the beginning of the show, viewers have appreciated the chemistry between Anuj and Anupama. It's encouraging to hear supporters suggest that Anupamaa should continue performing whether or not we stay.

Anupama's portrayal by Rupali Ganguly has not only received worldwide praise but also forged a strong bond with the audience, securing her position as a beloved character in the hearts of followers. 

Previous
Next Post »